Executive MBA in Business Administration
The MBA (Executive) programme at KKMU has been designed for the students with the minimum of 2 years full time work experience after graduation in a registered firm/ company / industry/ educational/ government, autonomous organisations.
This programme has been tailor made for professionals desirous of acquiring a clear advantage in terms of knowledge and skills for their growth and development.
Executive MBA ( 67.5 Credits )
Foundation and Language Courses : 4 Courses*4.5 Credits = 18 Credits
- COM301 Business Communication
- HUM201 Critical and Creative Thinking Skills
- PHL201 Indian Ethos and Mindful Leadership
- PSY202 The Science of Happiness
MBA Core Courses: Choose any 6 *4.5 Credits = 27 Credits
- ACC501 Accounting for Managerial Decision Making
- ENT501 Entrepreneurship and Venture Management
- HRM501 Human Resource Management
- FIN506 Corporate Finance
- MGT501 International Business
- MGT507 Business Transformation
- MKT502 Strategic Business Marketing
- QNT201 Quantitative Methods for Decision Making
- RES201 Research Methods
- TEC511 Data Visualization and Business Intelligence
Select any 2 Courses: 02 Courses* 4.5 Credits= 9 Credits
- FIN601 Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
- FIN602 Financial Statement Analysis
- MKT601 Electronic Commerce: Business Models & Strategies
- MKT602 Influencer Marketing
- HRM602 Industrial relations and Labor laws
- HRM603 Performance Management
Internship (Co-op) = 13.5 Credits
- CAP700 Capstone
- INT601 Internship/Co-Op
- INT602 Internship/Co-Op
Looking for a specific course?
See more of the courses we offer by reviewing the full list of course offerings as a PDF.